3rd Annual IBEW SoCal BBQ & Chili Cook-Off
Mark your calendar for the 3rd Annual SoCal IBEW BBQ and Chili Cook-Off - organized by EWMC San Diego, IBEW 569, IBEW 47, and IBEW 465!
WHAT: 3rd Annual IBEW SoCal BBQ & Chili Cook-Off
WHEN: Saturday, May 4, 2019 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
WHERE: IBEW 569, 4545 Viewridge Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123
The deadline to enter your team to compete is April 19th.
Last year, over 1,200 attendees tasted offerings of tri-tip, ribs, chili, chicken, and potato salad. Kids were entertained with face painting, a clown, movies, and popcorn.
The 3rd Annual SoCal IBEW BBQ and Chili Cook-Off will be bigger and better and include an invite to all IBEW Local Unions in Southern California. Mark your calendar now for May, 4, 2019!
The Event Attendee Experience
• Competition BBQ tastes/sampling from the competition teams
• BBQ menu including Corn on the Cob, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Grilled hot dogs & Sausages, & more!
• D.J, Great Music & Entertainment
• Family Fun including Kid Zone, Bouncers, Corn Hole, & lots of other games/activities
• Competition Capacity: 25 Teams for the 4-meat category BBQ. Unlimited entry for Chili & Potato Salad
• Competition Rules: Teams will receive all the information they need to understand the new KCBS rules and contest structure. We will also be hosting a pre-event team meeting (including skype access) to ensure the competitors have all the info they need and get an opportunity to ask questions as they prepare for the event day.
• Competition Categories: Standard 4 meats for BBQ (Ribs, Brisket, Pork, Chicken); Potato Salad; & Chili.